Welcome to an Ideal Medical Practice! This is a solo-physician, low overhead model of practice designed to provide exceptional care with personalized service, longer appointment times, and no waiting in the office.
My practice focuses on helping patients meet their health goals.
An Ideal Medical Practice is different than many other practices; it requires a team approach between physician and patient, and is patient-focused, NOT insurance focused. As such, I have only one part-time employee and ask my patients to participate in their own care by self-scheduling appointments whenever possible.
ESTABLISHED PATIENTS: if you have self-scheduled before, please click box below to schedule an appointment.
* If you already have an appointment you would like to cancel or reschedule, click above to Log in, (please note you cannot alter an appointment that the Office scheduled FOR you, only one that YOU scheduled for yourself) then:
(1) click on the tab with your name,
(2) click on "My Appointments,"
(3) Click "Edit" to change day or time, or click "Cancel" if you don't want to keep the appointment.
* If at any time you find yourself lost in a screen and don't know what to do: go to the search box at the top of the Lattiss page labeled "Find" and enter "Dr. Michelle Wyatt."
* If you need a Same Day appointment: (established patients only) when there are no open time slots, please call. We can usually work you in even when the online scheduler shows no available times.
NEW PATIENTS: We are closed to New Patients on Medicare and MedAdvantage insurance plans at this time.
* Please read the entire website to ensure you understand my practice, philosophy, and office policies before scheduling an appointment. We accept patients age 18 and up.
* Please do not call the office to ask if we accept your insurance. To view current networks: click on the Policies/Insurance Tab above, then "Insurance Info" on the upper left for more information. If you have questions as to whether your plan considers this practice "In Network," please call your insurance carrier.
* After you schedule a new patient appointment, we will contact you to get demographic and insurance information.
* Dr. Wyatt does not prescribe chronic narcotic/opioid pain medication or medication for ADHD.
FIRST TIME SCHEDULERS start below: (New patients or Established patients with no previous Lattiss account)
* Click on the link below to create your Lattiss name and Password--you will receive an instant email asking you to confirm your set up--then you'll be able to make appointments, cancel or reschedule 24 hours a day, without needing to call during business hours.
* After you click on the email confirmation from Lattiss, it will take you to the scheduling page. You do NOT need to fill in anything under "My Profile" or put in a credit card. Go to the search box at the top of the page labeled "Find" and enter "Dr. Michelle Wyatt," click on the link next to my photo, then "Book now" and choose a new or established patient appointment.
- Online scheduling program = Lattiss
- Electronic Health Record = Practice Fusion
When you receive emails from these services, you'll know it is an appointment reminder or invitation for the Patient Health Record (PHR) portal to view your chart, get secure messaging, or view lab results. Your email will never be passed on for junk mail use. All the email services from Practice Fusion are OPTIONAL.