My practice has relocated to PrimeCare Partners, 1800 Coburg Rd.
- There is currently no online scheduling at PrimeCare Partners and we are looking into having this service again in the future.
- Although the office is located in the same building as Eugene Urgent Care, I am still practicing primary care Internal Medicine the same as before. There is ample free parking.
ESTABLISHED PATIENTS: To schedule an appointment at the new location, please call 541-255-3233.
PrimeCare Partners has friendly and competent staff available to take your call and assist you Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.
There is no voicemail to leave a message on after hours, so please call during business hours. After hours calls go to the doctor on call for urgent medical needs only.
Insurance: In Network for same plans as before, plus several others.
If you already have an appointment scheduled with me after June 1st, you will receive a call before your appointment to remind you that the office has moved.
Unfortunately, we need to start over with registration, health history forms and insurance information to enter in the new Electronic Health Record system.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment for paperwork and bring your insurance card and photo ID to every visit.
NEW PATIENTS: Please call 541-255-3233 to schedule a New Patient appointment.
- Please note Dr. Wyatt does not prescribe controlled substances for chronic pain or stimulants for ADHD (opioids, Suboxone, Adderall, etc.) and does not sign OMMP card applications.
- For a detailed list of Insurance plans we take, please click above on the Policies/Insurance tab, then click on Insurance Info at the upper left
- We are closed to New Patients on Medicare B without a Medicare Advantage plan and also unable to accept new patients on Oregon Health Plan/Medicaid.
- In Network for all Providence Health Plans unless your card states " Medical Home required."