My practice has relocated to PrimeCare Partners, 1800 Coburg Rd.
- There is currently no online scheduling at PrimeCare Partners and we are looking into having this service again in the future.
- Although the office is located in the same building as Eugene Urgent Care, I am still practicing primary care Internal Medicine the same as before. There is ample free parking.
ESTABLISHED PATIENTS: To schedule an appointment at the new location, please call 541-255-3233.
PrimeCare Partners has friendly and competent staff available to take your call and assist you Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.
There is no voicemail to leave a message on after hours, so please call during business hours. After hours calls go to the doctor on call for urgent medical needs only.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your first appointment at PrimeCare to complete paperwork and bring your insurance card and photo ID to every visit.
NEW PATIENTS: Please call 541-255-3233 to schedule a New Patient appointment.
- Please note Dr. Wyatt does not prescribe controlled substances for chronic pain or stimulants for ADHD (opioids, Suboxone, Adderall, etc.) and does not sign OMMP card applications.
- We are closed to New Patients on Medicare B without a Medicare Advantage plan and also unable to accept new patients on Oregon Health Plan/Medicaid.
- In Network for all Providence Health Plans unless your card states " Medical Home required."
if you need a copy of your medical records for personal reasons, please send a signed request to:
Eugene Ideal Internal Medicine, LLC
PO Box 40476, Eugene, OR 97404
Please note that Primecare Partners does not have access to your medical records if you were my patient before 6/1/17; these records remain the property of Michelle Wyatt, M.D.
By Oregon state law, there is a $30 fee for the first 10 pages and $0.50 per page from 11-50 pages. I will email you with the payment amount so you may send a check, then will mail your records to you within 30 days.
If you have moved or have a new doctor, there is no charge to forward your old records to your new physician directly. These are usually limited to the past two years of records. Please sign a record release at your new physicians office and have them mail it to the address above. Records will be mailed by law within 30 days upon receipt of a signed medical record release.